Membership of South West Forum is now FREE – and open to voluntary and social purpose organisations operating in the South West.
Joining South West Forum is easy, just click the link below and fill in the online form with your details. You can choose to make a contribution to support our work if you wish.
As a member you will:
- Enable South West Forum to be a strong and influential voice for voluntary groups in the region.
- Be guaranteed receipt of our monthly news bulletin, briefings, research reports and invitations to our events.
- Be engaged and consulted on key policy issues affecting the South West voluntary sector.
- Be able to participate in an annual policy and networking event especially geared to members.
- Be able to contribute your own concerns, experiences and view of the future through regular “state of the sector” and confidence surveys.
- Have a voice and vote in South West Forum’s governance and help determine its priorities and services.
01392 247901; 07792 206752