Arts & Health South West Awards
Date:Wednesday, 14 March, 2012
Sponsored by the Fine Family Foundation
Celebrating inspirational arts and health work in the South West
- £4000 for an arts and health project delivered in the South West during 2011, submitted by a health organisation.
- £4000 for an arts and health project delivered in the South West during 2011, submitted by an arts organisation.
- £1000 for an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the field of arts and health in the South West during 2011
Who can apply?
- Any organisation that is primarily concerned with arts or health (or arts and health) can apply for one of the Organisation Awards. Organisations can be statutory, private or voluntary sector.
- Any individual whose work is in the field of arts and health can apply for the Individual Award. You can also nominate someone else for this award.
What counts as an arts and health project?
- Any project that involves one or more artforms and is intended to have a health outcome.