Why do people volunteer? A lot of people who already did it said that it was an amazing experience. Giving back to people in need, doing service to the community, learning new skills, and meeting new people are just some of the perks that you can get from doing volunteering works. Volunteerism is also good for your health, your confidence, and your overall well-being.
However, for first-timers, it is absolutely not an easy task. That is why our company offers a workshop for new volunteers for them to get acquainted with their new roles. The workshop will have the following programs:
Welcome to Volunteering Workshop
- Confidence Building Seminar
- Skills Development for Volunteers Workshop
- Volunteering Taster Sessions
- Discovering a volunteering role that suits you
- Guide in dealing with interviews, application, and other important details
- 24/7 Support to all Volunteers when working
The SouthWest Volunteer Forum UK is one of the best in the industry in providing volunteers to all charitable institutions and organizations. We take pride in our track record after all these years of partnering with several organizations and groups. We are run by experienced individuals who know what it takes to help others in need.